- compared to all your measurements, your bust measurements is one (or more) size bigger.
- when you made your muslin, you went for a bigger size for the bust but have now some extra fabric at the armscye.
- the waistline is pulling up at the front.
1. Take your pattern bodice front and bodice side front pieces. Draw the seam allowances and all the marks (notches, grainline…).On the bodice side front, we’re going to draw 3 lines:
- 1: from the waistline to the fullest part of the bust.
- 2: from 1/3 of the armhole (remember that the armhole is made of the the front and side front bodice pieces) to the fullest part of the bust.
- 3: from the fullest part of the bust, draw a diagonal line toward the side seam allowance, like a dart.