The Camí dress is the first pattern I designed five years ago (pfff… time goes by so fast!). I think it was highly time to update it and add the two sizes that were missing compared to the other patterns. We even added a new version!
As you can see, view A is still the same. We kept the original as it was with buttoned bodice, shirt collar, gathered high waist skirt with inseam pockets, side zipper and ¾ length sleeves. It’s one of our most made patterns as it’s a classic design with just a hint of retro. It looks nice on everydoby and matches a great variety of fabrics.
We wanted to add a new version for the relaunch of the Cami dress pattern. With the same base, I made a variation last summer when I was pregnant and I really liked how the dress looked. Without darts and a empire waist, we get a more casual shirt dress. It’s completed by short sleeves, a small chest pocket and the whole front buttoned up, it’s so easy to wear. With the same pattern, you can make a retro fitted shirt dress or a more relaxed version. I hope you’ll like this Cami 2.0!
– You can find the Camí Dress pattern in our shop in printed copy of PDF downloadable. –
You already have the Cami dress pattern and would like to receive the updated version? That’s easy, here are the different options:
- You bought Cami in PDF in our new shop: connect to your account and download the Cami file, it’s already updated.
- You bought Cami in PDF in our old shop: send us an email at email@example.com with the order number or a copy of the confirmation email if you have it (if not, your name and surname will do). We will send you the PDF pattern by email.
- You bought a printed copy of Cami in our shop (new or old): send us by email the order number (or your name and surname). We will send you the PDF pattern by email.
- You bought a printed copy from one of our stockists or in a fair: send us by email a ticket or if you don’t have it, a picture of your pattern. We will send you the PDF pattern by email.