1. Here is what your placket pattern piece should look like more or less. It should come with your shirt pattern but if not, you can find printable templates quite easily.
4. Turn the sleeve over and with right side up, flip the placket through the opening. Press open.
5. Take the small side and fold under along the folding line. Press.
6. Stitch very close to the folding line.
7. On the other side, fold the end forming a point. Press.
8. Fold along the two folding lines and press.
11. Edgestitch the placket following the red line. Go approx. 2 cm down the cuff opening to enclose the raw edge.
12. The result: nice and tidy! You can now baste your sleeve bottom folds (usually 2).
13. Interface your cuff pieces and with right sides together, stitch following the red line. Trim the seam allowances very close to the stitching line. Clip the curve.
14. Turn inside out and press.